Our shoots are organised for every other Sunday. Please see the Event calender for exactly what’s on. Everybody is welcome. If you have any questions then please fill in the contact form at the bottom of the website and we’ll be in touch.
Organising corporate events from team building to a get together. For more information please fill in the contact form at the bottom of the website.
Follow us on Facebook for details of what’s on right now. Click on link at foot of page….
- FIBRE WAD ONLY from 1st August 2019
- Sunday 21st October 2018 Due to limited resources there will only be 50/60/70 Bird Sporting layout.
- Sunday 29th July 2018 – Due to unforeseen circumstances there will only be a 70 bird sporting layout today.
- 10:00 am, 26th January 2020 – Sunday Shoot (50/60/70 Bird Sporting/ABT/DTL)
- 10:00 am, 9th February 2020 – Sunday Shoot (50/60/70/100 Bird Sporting/ABT/DTL)
- 10:00 am, 23rd February 2020 – Sunday Shoot (50/60/70 Bird Sporting/ABT/DTL)
- 10:00 am, 8th March 2020 – Sunday Shoot (50/60/70 Bird Sporting/ABT/DTL)
Situated near the village of Codicote, in Hertfordshire, CBCTC offers both the novice and experienced shooter a relaxed, informal shooting venue where you can hone your skills or just practice. We are only open on alternating Sundays and no two shoots are ever quite the same. We are a 'not for profit' private shooting club with a limited membership, however we also allow non-members to shoot as well. Our dedicated team of volunteer staff create a new layout for each shoot. We provide a varied sporting layout along with DTL/ABT and Compak disciplines. We have two towers, two grouse butts along with a couple of raised platforms from which to shoot. Cages are provided for all stands and safety is paramount which is why we have 4 qualified safety officers. We are CPSA affiliated, however, we do not provide registered shoots. The Club holds a Section 11(6) Exemption under the Firearms Acts 1968 to 1997.
Every other Sunday. Everyone is welcome.
For companies wishing to treat their staff and clients.
Tuition is available by appointment only. Please contact Stuart White or John Stacey for further information. (Contact details at foot of page).