Our shoots are organised for every other Sunday. Please see the Event calender for exactly what’s on. Everybody is welcome. If you have any questions then please fill in the contact form at the bottom of the website and we’ll be in touch.
Organising corporate events from team building to a get together. For more information please fill in the contact form at the bottom of the website.
Every year the club selects a charity to which it donates proceeds from the day.
Up to date information on what’s going on at the Club.
- Sunday 21st October 2018 Due to limited resources there will only be 50/60/70 Bird Sporting layout.
- Sunday 29th July 2018 – Due to unforeseen circumstances there will only be a 70 bird sporting layout today.
- Revised Price List
- 10:00 am, 18th November 2018 – Sunday Shoot (50/60/70 Bird Sporting/ABT/DTL)
- 10:00 am, 2nd December 2018 – Sunday Shoot (50/60/70/100 Bird Sporting/ABT/DTL)
- 10:00 am, 16th December 2018 – Sunday Shoot (50/60/70 Bird Sporting/ABT/DTL & Sporting Trophy Shoot)
- 10:00 am, 30th December 2018 – NO SHOOT TODAY! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Situated near the village of Codicote, in Hertfordshire, CBCTC offers both the novice and experienced shooter a relaxed, informal shooting venue where you can hone your skills or just practice. We are only open on alternating Sundays and no two shoots are ever quite the same. We are a 'not for profit' private shooting club with a limited membership, however we also allow non-members to shoot as well. Our dedicated team of volunteer staff create a new layout for each shoot. We provide a varied sporting layout along with DTL/ABT and Compak disciplines. We have two towers, two grouse butts along with a couple of raised platforms from which to shoot. Cages are provided for all stands and safety is paramount which is why we have 4 qualified safety officers. We are CPSA affiliated, however, we do not provide registered shoots. The Club holds a Section 11(6) Exemption under the Firearms Acts 1968 to 1997.
Every other Sunday. Everyone is welcome.
For companies wishing to treat their staff and clients.
Annually chosen charity benefits from our donations.
Organised by volunteers for members of the club.