To ensure the safety of our shooters and all of the set-up team the Committee have reluctantly decided to postpone the re-opening of the Club until 28th June 2020.
AS AN INTERIM MEASURE THIS SHOOT WILL ONLY BE OPEN TO MEMBERS.
I am sure you will understand that the Club has to play it’s part in
stopping the spread of the virus and consequently ensuring the safety of all involved. Like many others we are responding to the challenges this brings and hope to be welcoming you all back to a safe shoot. In the meantime, keep well and stay safe.
The Committee – Codicote Bottom CTC